America - We Can Do More



This video was made as a request for America to start caring. We no longer pray and see no future in it and God says NO! The prayers of the righteous avail much.

There is a crisis in America with homeless families. The food pantries are overburdened. We all have a responsibility as a christian to help others in need. If we dont then we love ourselves more and not Jesus. You can't serve both.

We must lay down our lives as christian's and do what God puts in front of us. That goes for the churches too. It is amazing how we say we love God and won't pray or worship him. God has not changed. He is the same and will heal our land if we will lift up our eyes to the hills.

Watch the video and allow the Lord to minister to your heart.

Apostle Diane Robinson

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Endure As A Good Soldier In Christ

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2Ti 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
2Ti 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
2Ti 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2Ti 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
2Ti 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Soldier in the kingdom of God - In the army of god, the Lord Jesus is my commanding officer, the holy bible is my code of conduct, prayer and the whole armor of God are weapons of warfare, I have been taught by the holy spirit, Trained by experience, Tried by adversity, and tested by fire.

God wants you to know that he is not a liar. He has made promises to each and every one of you. They are exclusive to you. Words he has written on your heart. In order for me to give you the promises it is going to cost you. Some of you want things returned to you that I cannot do yet. Your heart is not right. I would not give you a heart transplant in a body riddled with cancer. The enemy wants you to believe I have for gotten you. Suffering is part of the Kingdom. It isn't only for certain people. All have had their share and must to take part in my Kingdom. Your eternal glory should be first and foremost on your mind. I desire each of you to have an abundant life. There are seasons for all things. There is a time to sow a time to reap a time to plant and etc. You are creating a hell in your mind. Read my words beloved so you can cleanse your mind. If your mind is a battlefield you must read what my promises are for you in my word.

Being a good soldier means enduring hardness. Life is difficult but it is imperative that you see it as gain for the kingdom. God says yield. You are distressed about what you lost but count it all for joy because I want to give you something new. Why do you want to carry the burdens from 10 years ago? My love and mercies are refreshed each morning like the dew of the grass. The dew on the grass is from the coolness of the evening and the sun warming the blades of grass. I am strengthening you in this season. You need to know my plans and purpose for your life. If you don't know who you are in Christ the enemy can tell you things that are not true. Constantly refresh, seek me in those hard places. God gives you understanding at all times but you have to seek me to find me. I need you to drink of me and be refreshed. I have come to give you life with purpose but you have to let go of all the things inside you so I can fill you anew.

->End

Grace and peace to you all and may God be lifted up in your life. I praise God for each and everyone who is fulfilling the purposes of the Kingdom. Glory be to God!

Apostle Diane Robinson

0 comments: